The Loft Consignment wants to be your first choice for all your consigning and resale needs.
· We take everything from clothing to furniture to home décor so you have one place to take it all
· We are completely computerized with the industries best consignment software program, which affords less errors and convenience for instant account information when checking on your goods.
How to Ensure Your Items Sell on Consignment
We consign in season clothing for the whole family, Shoes, Purses, Household décor, Kitchenware, Furniture, Sofa’s, Dressers, Lawn Furniture and much more
Consign in season items only, for example; don’t try to sell
Christmas ornaments in July
Light fall, Halloween, School and College Items
Fall, winter, Christmas, and Halloween
Winter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Tableware
Winter, Christmas, Tableware, Collectibles, Gifts
Winter and Valentine
Heavy Spring, St. Patrick’s
Spring, Summer, Outdoor and Patriotic
Summer, Outdoor and Patriotic
- Items MUST BE LIKE NEW. Freshly laundered, No Holes, Stains, Piling and IN STYLE (Within the last 5 years). If an item is accepted for consignment and upon further inspection is found to have a stain, hole, or defect we will dispose of or donate the item if the retail value is $30 or under. We view hundreds of items a day and it is your responsibility to make sure your items have been checked over for flaws. We do not have man power or space to store damaged items.
- Make sure Items that require batteries have them and they are working. Make sure Lamps have bulbs.
- Make sure your items are spic and span.CLEAN SELLS.
- Clothing with odors such as smoke or attic will be refused. To remove odors make sure clothes are freshly laundered and hang outside. Make sure outfits are together.
If you have furniture please send us a picture at [email protected] first to get
Preview your items and ask yourself
“Would I buy this item?
If not, maybe it should be donated instead